
The scent of Lysol fills the air as I type this update! We have 7 children who are out today in our classroom! We have been washing, using hand sanitizer, washing desks, and I have "Lysoled" when the class is out of the room.
I want to remind you of a few key points that will be helpful. I ask that all children please bring water from home to drink. They need to stay hydrated and I would rather that they do not use the water fountain.
Please reinforce coughing into the inside elbow at all times. I have been reinforcing this in class as well.
I appreciate the generous donations of hand sanitizer. If you would like to send one in it would be wonderful. We have a few tissue and sanitizer stations in the room. I do have plenty of tissues. Thank you very much for your generosity.
If I continue to have this level of absenteeism I will cancel the spelling quiz and rethink homework. Tune in tomorrow! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment