Sunday, September 12, 2010
Hello!
Here we go! It's the first full week of school for everyone! Yippeee!
I was so happy with the turnout for Back to School Night. I am proud to tell you all that it was my first Back to School Night in 14 years that every single child was represented by a grown up in my class! That is impressive! I would certainly say that is a good indicator or a productive school year.
Each week I will be posting the weekly spelling words in the list on the right. We will be having quizzes every Friday!
I will also be posting my "Peek at the Week" where I will fill you in on what we will be learning about this coming week and classroom news.
As I mentioned at Back to School Night please be sure to bookmark this blog, or even better subscribe to receive updates automatically through email.
I was so happy with the turnout for Back to School Night. I am proud to tell you all that it was my first Back to School Night in 14 years that every single child was represented by a grown up in my class! That is impressive! I would certainly say that is a good indicator or a productive school year.
Each week I will be posting the weekly spelling words in the list on the right. We will be having quizzes every Friday!
I will also be posting my "Peek at the Week" where I will fill you in on what we will be learning about this coming week and classroom news.
As I mentioned at Back to School Night please be sure to bookmark this blog, or even better subscribe to receive updates automatically through email.
Posted by
Welcome to the Busy Bee Blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment