Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Field Trip to Worcester Art Museum
Hello 1C Parents! We will be going on a field trip to visit the Worcester Art Museum on Thursday, May 26th. We will have a tour of the museum and be participating in an art project. The art project will tie in with our science curriculum, focusing on habitats and landscapes.
We are in need of 2 chaperons for the trip. Please let me know if you are interested in coming. Please, if you have chaperoned for our class this year I would ask that we try to give others a chance. Please email by Friday, May 6th if you are interested and I will pick two names out of the hat!
We are in need of 2 chaperons for the trip. Please let me know if you are interested in coming. Please, if you have chaperoned for our class this year I would ask that we try to give others a chance. Please email by Friday, May 6th if you are interested and I will pick two names out of the hat!
Posted by
Welcome to the Busy Bee Blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment