Monday, April 23, 2012
Hello 1C Families!
I hope that you all had a great long vacation. It was wonderful to see the kids once again this morning. The classroom is a-buzz will tales about vacation and chit chat about what is new and exciting.
I had a great time at NCEA in Boston. I had the opportunity to learn about curriculum and enjoy spiritual enrichment. It was so inspiring to listen to other Catholic educators/ administrators and to learn about great things happening all across the nation. What a wonderful opportunity it was.
* Spring pictures will be take on Thursday, 4/26. Please check the weekly news on the school website for more information.
* On Friday, 4/27 we will celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Fenway Park. The children may participate in a Red Sox spirit day by wearing baseball tshirts. Please note that the children may wear a tshirt for their favorite team or red, white, and blue. Please be sure to send in a $1.00 donation to participate.
* We will be making some projects using recycled materials. I would appreciate it if the children could please bring in recyclable greeting cards for Thursday, 4/26. Please cut the cards on the fold and send in the front panel. The cards will be cut up, so any picture or design is fine.
I will be posting more information this week so please check back in!
I had a great time at NCEA in Boston. I had the opportunity to learn about curriculum and enjoy spiritual enrichment. It was so inspiring to listen to other Catholic educators/ administrators and to learn about great things happening all across the nation. What a wonderful opportunity it was.
* Spring pictures will be take on Thursday, 4/26. Please check the weekly news on the school website for more information.
* On Friday, 4/27 we will celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Fenway Park. The children may participate in a Red Sox spirit day by wearing baseball tshirts. Please note that the children may wear a tshirt for their favorite team or red, white, and blue. Please be sure to send in a $1.00 donation to participate.
* We will be making some projects using recycled materials. I would appreciate it if the children could please bring in recyclable greeting cards for Thursday, 4/26. Please cut the cards on the fold and send in the front panel. The cards will be cut up, so any picture or design is fine.
I will be posting more information this week so please check back in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment